Irish Life are currently offering any customer that applies for life cover between 22nd September and 17th October and has that plan issued by 28th November 2014 a FREE will with a panel of independent solicitors.
Get Will Wise
Did you know that less than 1 in 3 Irish adults currently have a will in place? (Source: Irish Life, July 2014).
Irish Life are bringing you WILL WISE, where for a limited time, when you buy a life insurance plan from Irish Life you get the opportunity to put a basic will in place for no additional cost.
1. What is the offer?
Irish Life are offering you the opportunity to get Will Wise! You can get a basic will completed with one of the panel of independent solicitors listed on the customer flyer (see below) for no additional charge
A basic will is usually:
– a will for married couples and civil partners (where the main people benefiting under the will are the husband/wife/partner and children); or
– a will with a limited number of people benefiting from it (such as close relatives or a preferred charity).
2. How can you avail of this offer?
Apply for a new protection plan with Irish Life between 22 September and 17 October 2014 inclusive.
- The plan must be accepted and have a start date on or before 28 November 2014, Irish Life will send you a voucher to arrange your will.
- You cannot cancel an existing Life Insurance plan with Irish Life in order to apply for this offer and you must keep up your payments to stay on cover.
3. Will infographic
This graphic highlights the need for will coverage in Ireland (see attached link)
4. Customer flyer and customer guide to making a Will
For more information contact Lorraine on 087 2608988 or email@example.com