If you operate as a sole trader/Partnership you will need to prepare business accounts in order to calculate the tax due on your profits, and to complete your annual tax return. At Jigsaw Financial Solutions Ltd we can prepare your accounts for you, saving you time and effort. We will advise you on how to manage your business cash flow. You are required to complete and submit an annual self assessment tax return each year. We can act as your agent, prepare and filed on your behalf as your authorised agent with Revenue.
VAT and RCT returns can be complicated and time consuming aspects of running a business. Let Jigsaw Financial Solutions Ltd manage these for you, freeing you to do the important stuff.
Payroll is run on Sage Micropay with payslips emailed to you or directly to your employees on a weekly, bi weekly or monthly basis. Relevant returns will also be prepared and filed directly to Revenue.
Handling your accounts alongside the work that you do for your clients can be a strenuous task. Business owners need to be aware of the following issues when thinking about their company accounts:
- Choosing your company name and forming your company. Once you have formed your company, you will receive a Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association & share certificates
- Appointing a company secretary.
- Setting a registered office address for your business
- Registering with Revenue for VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax
- Paying yourself salary. You are likely to need monthly variable payroll and you will need to prepare relevant tax returns to Revenue
- Filing annual accounts
- Preparing your corporation tax return
- Paying dividends
You may also need help and advice on the following:
- Personal tax return preparation
- Bookkeeping which can be managed by Jigsaw on your behalf
- Wealth management
- Remuneration strategy
- Consultant contracts
Contact us for any queries you have or for a quotation based on your business requirements